SOLVED

Yes/No Button value change

Copper Contributor

Hi Guys,

I am working with SharePoint Online and using PowerApps to set some rules. On my form I have 3 Yes/No buttons and I need just one of them should be 'Yes' and rest 2 should be 'No'.

At the beginning all should be by default 'No' (Which they are) but I would like to create scenario like this if I select first option Yes then remaining should be No

abhikhopade2109_1-1627684907968.png

Thanks in Advance

4 Replies
best response confirmed by abhikhopade2109 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@abhikhopade2109 If your toggle buttons are called Toggle1, Toggle2 and Toggle3 for example then in the Default property setting for Toggle2 and Toggle3 you just need an if statement: If(Toggle1.Value=true, false,false). That sets Toggle2 and Toggle3 to No if the Toggle1 is Yes but otherwise keeps them at No.

toggle23.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thank you very much RobElliot. You saved my day.
Hi Rob,
Sorry to get back to you again, Its working for just 2 buttons but 3rd one is giving me error about Circular reference.

Regards,
Abhijeet
Then you must have made a mistake somewhere but you've not provided any screenshots so I can't tell what you've done.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by abhikhopade2109 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@abhikhopade2109 If your toggle buttons are called Toggle1, Toggle2 and Toggle3 for example then in the Default property setting for Toggle2 and Toggle3 you just need an if statement: If(Toggle1.Value=true, false,false). That sets Toggle2 and Toggle3 to No if the Toggle1 is Yes but otherwise keeps them at No.

toggle23.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post