White lines were randomly added to all of our SharePoint sites over the past weekend

Copper Contributor

Over the past weekend, white lines were added to all of our SharePoint sites. We are not aware of any changes on our side as this was working as expected before. We are using a custom theme but this behavior is also applied to the default Microsoft themes as well. As you can see in the photo there is a thin solid white line across the top of the page as well as thin white boarders around all the web-parts as well, before this issue occurred they blended in with the background of the page. Is there a way I can revert this back to its previous configuration?

Please see the following photosharepoint issue edit.jpg

2 Replies
Well, best you can do here is open a support ticket to report this issue...have you by chance checked this on different browsers?

@Juan Carlos González Martín Hello Juan, Office 365 support suggested that I post this here haha. Yes I have tried this in both edge and chrome(incognito) as well as on the sharepoint mobile app on android, the behavior is the same.