Where do you turn off Microsoft Lists for the organization?

Brass Contributor

Where do you turn off Lists for everyone?

10 Replies
Hi, I think you are referring to the SharePoint lists? if that is the case there is no option to turn it on or off since all the data in SharePoint has to either in list or lib format.

If you are referring to Microsoft list, then please check in the admin centre.

Hi @Sudharsan K, I mean Microsoft Lists. I don't see where in the admin center you can turn it off (or administer it in any way). 

I don’t see anywhere in the web side, I thought it was going to have its own SKU so there would be a way to turn the app off inside of a license group, e.g. E3 I do see where you can block it in teams, but nothing for the web. Have you had any other updates?

@Noor Is Lists only a Teams app? If it's also a standalone app we need to turn it off for the whole organization. We have a runaway data problem already with a proliferation of Excels people use instead of entering data into Dynamics. Lists would make that problem worse. At any rate, right now Lists is not showing up for me as an app I can block

2020-08-19 Teams permissions block specific apps.jpg

@KD10018 no it will be a mainstream Microsoft 365 app, not just in Teams.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott Thanks for letting us know. Will just wait until it becomes active to block it. 

@RobElliott didn't see it in the list of service plans and it's active in our tenant on the web. Am I missing it?

@RobElliot

@David VanSickle sorry I have no idea, I'm not a tenant admin.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User