Web part move from to specific column

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have recently taken over management of SPO and do not know how to set the webpart to specific column. I was able to create it and it is visible on the SPO site but it is in the incorrect column. Please see the screenshot attached. I have checked settings against other web parts, the only difference is that other web parts have "table layout" properties. I cannot change the zone. Could you please advise? Please see the screenshot for reference.

Many thanks, Silvia

5 Replies
It is a promoted link (list)

@slvfran You can drag a web part between columns on a page by holding down your mouse on the arrows icon in the web part's left rail then dragging it into the new column at the relevant position.

moveWebPart.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thank you, Rob. This is a SharePoint online and no drag and drop is possible.

@slvfran eh? I don't understand; I now only work in SharePoint Online so dragging a web part is something I have done hundreds of times, most recently earlier this morning. I gave you a screenshot of the move icon in the left rail, don't you have that?

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott 

This has been fixed by moving the web part to the secion above. Thanks for your time.