View Options dropdown full of blank items - "Ghost Views"

Iron Contributor

As shown in the attachments, when I choose View Options, there's a number of blank items in the list. I can select any of these Ghost Views to change what's shown in the list - so, they're functional. I'm unsure what the properties of the view are but they are all the same. Once I select the Ghost View and try to Edit Current View, I get an error page. Sorry, something went wrong. An unexpected error has occurred. Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation. Correlation ID: c2a8e99f-00a2-0000-f007-d7621cf33c25  When I select 'Troubleshoot issues...' I get an error that says "Help seems to be broken."  

These views do not appear in the Library Settings page. Although, there is a significant space between views; none are selectable.  

I can only guess that some service or plugin created these views. Is there a database of these views somewhere where I might be able to remove them? 

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 12.01.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 12.01.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 12.03.10 PM.png

0 Replies