SOLVED

View documents from multiple document libraries

Copper Contributor

We have multi documents libraries on SharePoint online like (Quotation, PR, PO, Invoice) they are linked with one project number or customer number, I want a way to display the documents linked together in one place is there a page or powerapps or anything to help us achieve our goal

4 Replies
best response confirmed by NourAl90 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
You might be able to create a Sharepoint page and have it list the different document libraries.
Ok to explain better the documents are linked together with a common number I want a way to display the documents that are linked together in one place, let's say the user wants to check a specific series of documents I want to be able to display them in one place
One of the components that lists document, don't know the English name for it though, can be setup to list document areas from "all over the place" and have filters. I.e you can make it list different document libraries with a set filter which would be your number. Although there might be caveats with it you might try it out to see if it might give you a good enough solution.
if you make your common number a managed field, then you can use search to find the related documents
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by NourAl90 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
You might be able to create a Sharepoint page and have it list the different document libraries.

View solution in original post