SOLVED

Using search on modern pages ideas

Copper Contributor

What is the best approach for searching docs in SP modern pages

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Mikello (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mikello I think PnP Modern search web parts will be helpful for your requirements. Check the documentation at: PnP Modern Search v4 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Is this something that will work with modern pages

@Mikello Search functionality is not available for highlighted content web parts.

And PnP modern search is completely different solution which allows developers/admins to create highly flexible and personalized search based experiences. You can provide search box/filters/refiners/search results using this solution. It is not in sync with out of the box highlighted content web parts.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mikello (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mikello I think PnP Modern search web parts will be helpful for your requirements. Check the documentation at: PnP Modern Search v4 

View solution in original post