User Continues to Receive Alerts after Deleting All Alerts

Copper Contributor

A user set up User Alerts on a SharePoint Online list. She had set up to receive immediate alerts for any change. She found the alerts to be too noisy. So, on March 13th she changed her alert settings to be "daily summary" rather than immediate. However, she continued to receive immediate alerts for the rest of the day. At the end of the day (Mar 13), she deleted all User Alerts she had on the list.

She has continued to receive these immediate alerts. As a SP Admin I see other user's alerts, but there are no alerts listed for this user. How can I stop the alerts from coming to her? I'm on GCC in case it matters.

3 Replies

@FlowHawkKC 

Hello,

I am not sure about your settings but she may setup the alerts in two or more than two different areas.

@Alireza Rahimifarid any thoughts on where I should look? You're saying perhaps there are multiple lists with alerts? Or is there another area where alerts can be set for the same list?

@Alireza Rahimifarid Any possible solution for this issue, we are also facing similar issue.

We do not see any alerts configured for a user but the users still continuing to receive alerts, is there way to check and delete them in the backend?