Unable to Embed in Sharepoint site

Copper Contributor

I am trying to embed an item in my teams Sharepoint site however, when I try to add the Embed web part to the site it's populating an error that says:

Something went wrong

If the problem persists, contact the site administrator and give them the information in Technical Details.

TECHNICAL DETAILS
ERROR:
Cannot find manifest for 8217e442-8ed3-41fd-957d-b112e841286a_0.25.25. Store had [0.25.18]. Service worker version: odsp-web-prod_2022-08-26.001

Originally I was thinking maybe I needed to enable that function, but upon researching it appears that the error is different if that's the case.  Is this something I can fix?  Or will I need to reach out to Microsoft support to resolve?
2 Replies
UPDATE: Apparently I can't even embed Stream videos or Youtube videos either, so I'm thinking it's definitely not an issue with permissions.

@jchapman81 Which URL are you trying to embed to SharePoint site?

1. Try adding host URL to HTML Field Security setting in site settings - Allow or restrict the ability to embed content on SharePoint pages 
  2. If above does not work, raise support ticket with Microsoft - get-help-support 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.