Troubleshooting JIRA Connector visibility in SharePoint Online

Copper Contributor

I have a page on a hub site that contains a JIRA connector web part and everything appears to be working fine when I look at the page.  I see the feed updating quickly when new issues are created, etc.  Other users of the page, however, are not seeing the JIRA web part at all.  These users are in the Member's group for this site and have Edit permissions for everything in it, so I'm at a loss to explain why they can't see this data.  I created the connector as both the SharePoint site owner and a JIRA Org Admin, with both services being the Cloud versions, so I don't believe it's related to either my permissions or any kind of version issue problem.  As I said, it all works exactly as expected for me.  Everything else on the page in question is visible and accessible to the users, so I'm at a bit of a loss here as to why they can't see this one element.  Does anyone have any insight to share about what I might be missing?

I'm sure it's something simple and I'll probably kick myself when I finally figure out what it is, but for now, it's eluding me.

1 Reply