Third Party App Integration only for a Single Site

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

I am trying to add a third-party app to mark up (Commenting, highlighting) the pdf files available in SharePoint Document Library. For this purpose, I have found 'Adobe Document Cloud' app and I have configured it according to the instructions available in the Adobe official site: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/document-cloud/help/office365-configuring-sharepoint-onedrive.html#deploy...

However, the app is automatically available and accessible to the each and every site of the tenant in which it is deployed. My question is that is there any way so that I can add it only for the intended site not for all the sites available inside the tenant. I can manage some settings and configurations of the app from Azure Portal but haven't found a way to deploy the app only for a single site.

Also, I am open to other ideas which will serve me the purpose of marking up pdf docs available in the SharePoint Document Library. Thanks in advance... 

3 Replies

Hi @DevAsh0703 

First things first

Are you trying to deploy to a Site App Catalog? or the Global Tenant Catalog? I'm confused.

Hi @Joao Livio , Thanks for response. I did not get the option to add it to a particular site app catalog. It is automatically being deployed to the Global Tenant Catalog.

Hi @DevAsh0703 

The Third Party App is requesting delegated permissions in the context of the users, I mean all. So when you approve you are delegating on behalf of the organisation.

Delegated Permissions run in context of users on behalf of the organisation.

Well and as an admin and a client of Adobe you should request for support, because the way I see it, the App work as you described.

Good luck