Term store in modern library: limited terms in the filters panes

Copper Contributor

Hello SharePointers,

We made a term store for countries. This term store is used in a library to tag files. 
But when we changed to the modern view of the library, we saw that the countries were not displayed fully (until Oman, so goodbye the filters for all the countries after that...)
Did you have any issues with term stores and new libraries? Do you know if there is a max items number for filtering?

image.png

thanks!

Adeline

8 Replies

Hi @Adeline BRUCATO, interesting issue. So that I can recreate the issue, how many items do you have in that term set?

As it's all the countries, I would say +/-200 terms

That's an interesting issue which I can recreate, it seems to truncate at 138 items. I can't see anything document anywhere with regards to the number of filters so it'll be worth raising a support request for this one. Sorry I can't shed any more light on this at the moment but hopefully the support teams will.

Thanks anyway for checking @Matt Weston :)

No problems @Adeline BRUCATO. I've raised the issue with MS Support as well as I know that this will be an issue in the near future with one of my clients. It's currently being investigated. I'll let you know any updates that I have.

Hi @Adeline BRUCATO I hope you're well. I've chased Microsoft Support again today to see if there are any further updates. Their back-end team have replicated the issue in both Modern and Classic experiences so hopefully they will be looking to fix it.

I'll report back again if and when I hear anything

Hi,

I've been in contact with Microsoft too and indeed it's an identified issue. let's hope they'll fix it.

thanks for the feedback!

Adeline  

Thanks for letting us know about this, please keep us updated on MS fixing it.