@tag for Outlook Group Email when tagged in Meeting notes

Brass Contributor

We want to be able to tag a group email address, holding 5 recipients, in on any action assigned in meeting notes in word. We can @tag 365 members easily but when we want to tag the email group we cannot. I understand tagging of 365 members but is there way to do this?

Is power automate the only viable option and if so how? I cannto see any @tag options to create flows.

3 Replies
Any Microsoft 365 group can be @tagged along with individual users. Are you trying to tag a distribution group by chance?

I@Bharath Arja  If a distrubution list is one that compiles multiple emails on outlook then yes. The email address doesnt have an associated 365 account as its only in outlook.

@jamescosten I don't think you can tag the outlook group emails in meeting notes. I tried the same from my end & found the same behavior.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.