Sync Outlook calendar event into SharePoint Calendar

Copper Contributor

Does anybody know how to sync certain events in Outlook calendar (Not All Events) into SharePoint 2010 calendar? For example, I'm creating two events in Outlook calendar. I want to sync one of them into a SharePoint 2010 calendar when creating it.  Any thoughts/solutions highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

3 Replies
You can't really sync individual items to SharePoint calendars. You can have a separate calendar or use list view to copy / paste items from one calendar to a SharePoint calendar, but you can't split it out on individual items.

Thanks, Chris. Sounds like an Impossible mission.  :(

I mean, you probably could pull this off with Flow, but you would have to use a certain category or something on the "When new event is created" in Outlook mailbox, and be able to set that, or you could use an exists in the title, so if you add in SP: in the title of the entry it would then fire the action and you could create a calendar item in an SP calendar. So technically that could work. If you wanted a sync thou you would have to go both ways and setup actions for when items are edited / deleted etc. etc.

Not impossible, but lots of work :).