SPO performance: create, edit item

Brass Contributor

Hello.

I create a list with 14 columns.

When I try to create or modify item the new Item menu is empty.

SPO.png

Could someone advice on how to solve this issue?

I need to implement a new tool at the plant level.

It will be a big problem when a lot of users won`t do their work because of that and it will be the blocking stone for the business processes.

Sometimes help page reloading, sometimes clearing cache and reloading. But in general, it is not a solution.

6 Replies
That is weird. Have you tried it in different machines? Also, in different browsers? Try accessing it in Incongnito and see if it helps. If none of this helps, can you open the Developer tools(F12 on Chrome) and print/ paste the output here?

@Carlos_Marins 

I have tried in different browsers result is the same.

Printscreens:1.png2.png

So, can you provide more details? Maybe a print screen of the list fields. A few more questions:

Does it happen when you navigate to the list and click the New/ Edit button?
Are you sure you or anyone else didn't include any webpart in this list?

@Carlos_Marins 

Does it happen when you navigate to the list and click the New/ Edit button?

- No. It happens independently what I do. I could happen when I navigate when I create a second or third item. I try to find out what is the reason for it but it even happens when I create a new empty list and try to create the first new item. So the root cause of it has not found out.

Are you sure you or anyone else didn't include any web part in this list?

I am the only owner of the site and lists in it. I am sure that there no web parts. And I need to share it with other members but I can do it when I have so critical performance problem.

Hey @Freenit ,

Sorry but I can't find a reason, then. Seems like a performance issue, really. One last shot would be disabling any AdBlock/ Extension you may have and cleaning the browser cache to see if it works. Other than that, I suggest you contact Microsoft Support to figure it out. Wish you luck. Let me know if I can help.

Regards,

@Carlos_Marins 

I have tested also with turned off AdBlock extension but the result is the same.