SPMT 3.2.118.0 - Files aren't migrating for one document library from SP 2013 to SPO. No errors.

Iron Contributor

I've already copied over several other libraries and folders successfully. This is a one off.

The scan tests ok. When migrating, it creates a new library at the destination as intended. It migrates the content types, site columns, list columns, and views but no files. There are no error messages thrown in the migration details reports. Something else, it copies about 5 redundant views for each view.  So for instance, there is a view called 'accounting' and it migrates that view 6 total times.  So i have accounting, accounting 1, etc.

There are about 1000 files and folders, none of which get migrated!  I've been able to migrate folders/files from another library in the same environment that contains over 18000 items.

Has anyone experienced this before? I think that I might be overlooking some customization of sorts in the settings of this particular source library. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

PS - The client doesn't have the budget for SG, metalogix, etc.

0 Replies