SPFx Extension ListView Command Set in Microsoft Teams?

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

What am I doing?

I am doing a proof of concept (PoC) with an SharePoint Framework Extension ListView Command Set in my personal tenant. I have used this command (ClientSideExtension.ListViewCommandSet) to show the SPFx Extension in the library 'ribbon' and in each library item.

(The next image is in Spanish but it's no too complicated to understand the problem)

spfx3.PNG

What do I want?

I have upload an SPFx Extension ListView Command Set to a SharePoint library. And what I want is to show this SPFx Extension in a Microsoft Teams channel that has a 'tab' connected to the mentioned SharePoint library (as you can see in the next image).

What is the problem?

When I connect my SharePoint Library with my Teams channel and I click an item, then I cannot see the SPFx Extensions Command Bars (but, obviously, I can see the default SharePoint bars).

Which is my question?

Do you know if it is possible, at this moment, to show an SPFx Extension Command Bar associated to an SharePoint Library in its Teams view?

(The next image is in Spanish but it's no too complicated to understand the problem)

spfx7.PNG

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Best regards,

Carlos

  

3 Replies
AFAIK, SPFx extensions are not currently supported in Teams and are for now only available through the SPO user interface

@Juan Carlos González Martín 

Hi Juan,

Can you confirm that this feature is not available in Teams yet? I am also looking to do the same thing but could not find the solution yet.