Specific User Can't Access Specific List Rows

Copper Contributor

Hello!

I can go into specifics later if need be, but I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what could be causing certain people to not be able to see certain rows within a SharePoint online list? The user right now in question has the permissions she needs to view and amend items in this list, and the missing row(s) in question do not have unique permissions, so there is no reason that I can think of preventing her from being able to see, access and amend these particular rows. Note that it's not solely a visibility thing; when I send her a direct link to one of the items in question, she gets the below error, of which the general gist seems to be that the row has "been deleted or renamed by another user". Yet myself and many other people can see this entry and can access this link just fine.

Note that I confirmed she has no filters on, if that would make a difference. And I got her to check the recycle bin for the list in case - somehow - that item had been removed for just her somehow. No luck though.

For some reason, a particular user(s) cannot see or access a particular row entry(s). Has anyone seen this type of issue before or have any thoughts? Thanks if so.

Martin_McNulty_1-1603293982041.png

3 Replies
How many list items do you have in the list?

@Juan Carlos González Martín Hi there. There are about 800 items in the list currently.

No one has seen this before or has any idea of what could be causing this issue? If this is the case I'll maybe contact Microsoft themselves. It's behaving really strangely. If anyone has seen this though, please let me know.