Some questions about the share point online

Brass Contributor

Hi I have some questions about the share point.

Please kindly answer it. Thank you!

1.We tried to use ‘Find an item’ function of share point list (classic mode), but it doesn’t work well.

I would like to confirm if there is any limit for this function.

For example, only works on text columns, doesn’t support Japanese under English environment.

2.When changed the list mode from classic to modern, the Content Type appeared automatically.

If I change [Allow management of content types?] to No, is there any risk? Like some kinds of columns will be hidden.

3.In share point list (modern mode), is it possible to let calendar for the date column show on upside, not under that column since the Description has been hidden.

4.There is a modern mode share point list that has 5000+ items,

If I set the Sort in View by ID, all of the items can be showed without error,

But in the same View, I change Sort to other columns(Index columns) instead of ID, error happened. Please kindly tell the reason.

5.In share point list (modern mode),I want to know if there is any way to copy the value of title or columns from the list ( the screen of the list, not click any items).

It seems the copy of tile or columns is working well in classic share point list.

For one item ,after click edit it, we still cannot copy value of Choice ・ Yes / No Person or Group columns directly, could you please give me some tips to copy them?

(We can copy the text and date on the edit screen)

6.Is it possible to disable auto-save for share point online?

7.In share point list (modern mode), is it possible to set the background color separately for Edit screen of items.

0 Replies