Hi, I am facing an issue on my SharePoint sites. I have created a site with dutch as default language. Everything on my site is displayed in dutch (navigation, site settings, ...). Once I add English in the language settings, the whole site is automatically translated to english (navigation, site settings, ...). I have checked the language in my browser and it is still set to dutch.
This issue is resolved when I delete the English language from my site. Unfortunately this happens also in the opposite way. I have multiple sites where English is the default language. My site navigation is never displayed in the browser language.