Simulators for SharePoint mobile app for Windows, iPhone,& Android installed inside windows 7/10

Steel Contributor

I have sharepoint 2013 on-premises and sharepoint online sites, and i want to test them using the sharepoint mobile app. so i am asking what is the more reliable way to perform this test, i do not want to get 3 mobile phones and install the SP mobile app on tem?

Can i install simulators for these mobile apps inside my PC (which have widows 7 and windows 10 inside a VM)? also generally speaking testing sharepoint site inside one mobile app (let say windows app) should mimic the mobile app for iPhone and android (in general), so if there is an issue or limitation inside the windows app, then i can assume that this issue/limitation will also apply to SP mobile app for iPhone and Android ?

3 Replies
Try SideSync to emulate Mobile Phones. I also use Pulse Secure if I have to VPN through the Mobile Phone.

@Deleted  will those tools simulate the mobile device (mainly screen sizes) or sharepoint mobile app?

Not a specific mobile device (as there are many), but a typical mobile device screen.