SOLVED

Sharepoint webpart inconsistency

Copper Contributor

Hi all

While designing my page, I noticed that only one page of my site has three [Fresh] features (highlighted in red in attached pic) while my other pages have one. I could just make a copy of that page and the features would be there but I cant do that if I'm trying to apply it in a subsite. 

Wondering if anyone else has encountered this? Feel like I'm missing something here :\

2 Replies
best response confirmed by lishea (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@lishea Are these highlighted web-parts custom (SPFx) web-parts? 

If Yes and these web-parts are not deployed at tenant/organization level then you have to add these web-parts to your subsites manually.

Go to Site Contents --> New --> App --> Click on the name of your custom web-part and add it to your subsite. 

If these are SharePoint OOTB web-parts (I am not able to see them in my tenant) then check if any Site feature needed to Activate for these web-parts.

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Thanks for your suggestion! Didn't realise they were part of the custom web-part as the feature I was looking for was only in one page of the whole site.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by lishea (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@lishea Are these highlighted web-parts custom (SPFx) web-parts? 

If Yes and these web-parts are not deployed at tenant/organization level then you have to add these web-parts to your subsites manually.

Go to Site Contents --> New --> App --> Click on the name of your custom web-part and add it to your subsite. 

If these are SharePoint OOTB web-parts (I am not able to see them in my tenant) then check if any Site feature needed to Activate for these web-parts.

Please click Mark as Best Response if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post