So I have a Sharepoint site that has a view that use to cooperate with me. I made some edits to it and eventually the view changed and I cannot get it back to doing what I would like for it to look like for me. Below I have images of what it currently looks like: Where the size is separated and in order for me to see the next sorting I have to open it up. I have it synced so that every 60 seconds I have to open it up again to see the numbers inside the sorting which doesn't sound that tedious but it is annoying. Below this image is what I would like for it to look like and what it use to do for me before and it was great.
This image below is what it looks like after I have made changes in the list settings and is how I would ideally like for the view to look. This is what it use to look like but for some reason it does not translate to the page when I go to add the view to the page. I like being able to see the two items I have sorted but not all the individual items expanded out.
I like to see that in total sum (212) but I have qty (62) 5.5" instantly without having to expand out each time.
If there is anyone with an idea of what settings I may have messed up please let me know. I don't think I have anything changed from before. The only thing I have different from the passed is more itemed added than before. I use to not have so many items stacked up in my list so that is the only thing I can think of.