SharePoint team site error. All my page show blank and just has left side menu in site content.

Copper Contributor

Hi Everyone,

Hope someone meet this issue and has a solution. My sharepoint team site before 2020 year work well but after 2020 (Maybe I'm not sure after 2020 year or before) when I click open my homepage included other modern pages, posts then all of content disappeared and show only left side menu and this menu show in Site Content. Weird but I already tried to clear cache, do all thing and still no hope. I also created a new site but I still get blank page. I think it is sharepoint error not because of my content. Please help thank you very much. 

PS: please see all screenshots below for detail.

Also my teamsite appeared word "classic experience" but i don't know why.Also my teamsite appeared word "classic experience" but i don't know why.

All of my site content still there but I could not open anything. It will appear blank page like the first picture. :((All of my site content still there but I could not open anything. It will appear blank page like the first picture. :((

Also in site page still have all of my pages and posts available.Also in site page still have all of my pages and posts available.

This is happen after new year 2020. My homepage is blank and other modern page.  Included when i create new page, or new site it will have the left side menu on top. Need helpThis is happen after new year 2020. My homepage is blank and other modern page. Included when i create new page, or new site it will have the left side menu on top. Need help

6 Replies

Hi @Draven1306 ,

For me it looks like CSS or JS issue.

Please press F12 and see if there are missing CSS or JS; additionally you might also want to check using DOM explorer.

Thanks,

Riwut Libinuko

Manage Office 365 

@Riwut Libinuko,

Hi sir,

Many thanks for the guidance, I will checking and feedback the result.

Hi @Riwut Libinuko,

It seem css and js look fine but I still get the same issue even I create a whole new teamsite. I couldn't check the global js, css because it's the default of sharepoint. And if I open an old page that had made using classic experience then it's work like screenshot below. So any other solutions that I can do from my side? thank you.

A2 Centennial.PNG

@Riwut Libinuko 

Also below is the screenshot of my old working main homepage.

Note that I'm not professional in coding so it may hard to inspect the code and find out if something missing in it.

preview-lightbox-image.png

@Draven1306  I see custom top menu and I guess its a JS and combination.

In the new modern page that has problem, please press F12, to open developer windows.

In the developer windows, select network tab and find out if any traffic does not return 200 (HTTP OK), that could be the problem.

In the developer windows, select console tab and check if you have error in that console.

Hi sir,
Many thanks for the guidance, I will check it right away and feedback to you later if anything, thanks again for the support.