SharePoint Table Borders Now Blue

Copper Contributor

Hello

Since the implementation of our SharePoint-based intranet a year ago, all has been well with the format of our tables.  A couple of weeks ago, I turned-up to work one morning and noticed that the borders on our tables were now blue (see example image below) - and not the original red.  No changes had been made internally to our SharePoint.  These tables are just selected from the pre-formatted 'insert table' options, ie not manually created - if a new table is inserted, the blue borders again display.  I've checked the elements for the page, but cannot identify what is causing this issue … nor why it suddenly occurred.

I'd really appreciate any assistance (I'm definitely not a SharePoint expert … :facepalm:). TIA.

SharePointTable.JPG

7 Replies

Hi @Cymru1,

Same behavior in my tenant. The blue outlines remains regardless of theme choice.

Capture.PNG

I'll report it to Microsoft Support and see what they say.

Norm

@Cymru1 

Got the same issues - doesn't look great.

@Norman Youngthanks so much - definitely not a good look, hey :sad:

@Michael Butterfield  thanks for replying - definitely not a good look, hey :unamused:

… and thank you for replying :0)

I reported the issue to Microsoft support and they in turn reported it to the product team. No ETA on a fix.

Norm

Thank you @Norman Young for reporting this … and updating this thread … greatly appreciated … :stareyes: