SOLVED

SharePoint Surveys suggestion

Iron Contributor

The one thing in my option about SharePoint surveys is that they are missing are some sort of question progress information. Are there any future plans to improve this App? All it needs is some sort of progress bar or you are on question 1 of 10 sort of status.  This way people know how many pages or questions they have left. This also helps them decide if they should stop / save or not.

With that said are there any easy ways to add this sort of thing to SharePoint surveys today? Our organization does allot of surveys and sadly not many of them are in SharePoint.

Thoughts?

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Chris Gullicksen (Iron Contributor)
Solution
I don't think Surveys app is going to be improved...indeed It has not been improved since old times of SharePoint 2007 :-(. Therefore, I suggest to look for another alternative...maybe you could try to see what PowerApps can do for surveys scenarios
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Chris Gullicksen (Iron Contributor)
Solution
I don't think Surveys app is going to be improved...indeed It has not been improved since old times of SharePoint 2007 :-(. Therefore, I suggest to look for another alternative...maybe you could try to see what PowerApps can do for surveys scenarios

View solution in original post