SharePoint Site Columns

Brass Contributor

HI. I have a site collection called site1. On this site i have made a site columns called: col1,col2. These columns take values from global term store. Also i configured a refinable string to it and now i can filter by these values in PnP.Search. I want to make a search and filter on site2. How to make it? Just create site columns called like on site1?

Please help.

Best Regads

Kamil

2 Replies

@buszi99 You should be able to do this with the Modern Search Components from the PnP Modern Search components ( https://microsoft-search.github.io/pnp-modern-search/  ), created by the M365 Community ( aka.ms/m365/community )?

The components include a Search Results webpart that can be configured with any search query, including targeting individual sites, whether it's the current site or a different site. That webpart can be linked to a Search Box webpart, as well as a Filter webpart. They are a very powerful, professional set of tools. It's the "go to" tools for many people when it comes to Search. (It does MS Graph searches too!) 

Good luck!
Don

If my answer helps solve or resolve your issue, please consider clicking Mark as Best Response & Like. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it a Like.

@Don Kirkham I know, but I have already configured and installed PnP Search. I want to know what i need to do if I want to duplicate these columns to other sites and make one page where i can search through all these site with one search.