SharePoint Site Collection App Catalog not showing up

Copper Contributor

I've been trying to enable the local app catalog on my Sharepoint site. I've tried the following:

• Using SPO Powershell to enable the app catalog
  • Using SPO Powershell the enable custom scripting and then enable the app catalog
  • Using PnP Powershell to enable app catalog
  • Checked the "Classic" view of the site contents. 
  • Waited over 2 hours in case there was a propagation issue. 
  • Verified that the site I am trying to enable the local catalog for is on the list of sites here: 

The Powershell runs fine, and the site appears to have enabled the app catalog as it is on the list of sites that have it enabled, however the GUI does not show me the "Apps for SharePoint" item in the site contents of the site. I'm wondering if there is a setting in my tenant or my site that is causing this? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies
Also I want to point out that I have verified that my account is an SCA on both the tenent app catalog and the site collection i am working with

@triqmoolah Can you try enabling app catalog with SharePoint tenant administrator account/permissions?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.