SharePoint - People Webpart not showing Active Directory (Mobile Version not working)

Copper Contributor

When we add users into the SharePoint "People Webpart" for some reason the Active Directory does not appear listing: contact information, organization, reporting line and information gathered from Delve. 

Is there an algorithm in of which the information is pulled from Delve, allowing access for users to click (on the mobile version) can call? 

Please send help! 

8 Replies
Hi,
Can you please post some screenshots for better understanding the issue rather going on with an assumption.

@Sudharsan K problem is not solved. Mobile version does not prompt to call action and expand on user. 

Hi,
Can you please post some screenshots. Also, are you referring to the default person or group field in the list or any customization?

@Sudharsan K Hello! 

Here are two screenshots of what should pop up when clicked on the respective link. Please let me know if additional information is needed.

Just wondering the algorithm in of which the People Webpart shows up vs. not loading. 

Cheers,

Quan 

Hi,
In SharePoint online, the people web part will pull the users from Azure AD including the users and groups.

@Sudharsan K Gotcha! The AD is updated and only works on web, my question is why it doesnt work on the mobile version or only works for some and not others. 

Hi
It should work for all the users unless a specific group in AD is permission controlled.

@Sudharsan K Thanks for your time. Ideally, it should work. 

But it is not hence why I am searching for if this is a common bug. Thanks anyway maybe someone else can help.