SOLVED

SharePoint Online Quick Links webpart image error

Copper Contributor

I have a problem with quick links webpart on the SharePoint online! All the subsites I inserted in the webpart do not show the image. Before it appeared without problems.

6 Replies

@jjgoncalves Is this happening for only one image or all images?

If only one image and you are referencing image uploaded in SharePoint site, can you check if image is available in respective library with same name/URL, in case someone else deleted or renamed the image file somehow?

You can also check if there is any 404 error related to image not found in developer console of browser.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Hi, @ganeshsanap 

This is happening in all images. Apparently, it doesn't give any error.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

@jjgoncalves Can you try clearing browser cache & cookies and re-authenticate to SharePoint site again?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap I already did and it didn't work. :(

best response confirmed by jjgoncalves (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jjgoncalves Try adding quick links web part in another site (site collection) with same images and see if you are able to replicate the issue.

If you are facing the same issue on multiple site collections (or tenants), raise support ticket with Microsoft directly. Follow for same: Get support for Microsoft 365 - Online support 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by jjgoncalves (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jjgoncalves Try adding quick links web part in another site (site collection) with same images and see if you are able to replicate the issue.

If you are facing the same issue on multiple site collections (or tenants), raise support ticket with Microsoft directly. Follow for same: Get support for Microsoft 365 - Online support 

View solution in original post