SOLVED

SharePoint Online Picture Library - Edit in Grid View

Brass Contributor

Is it possible to edit SharePoint Online Picture Library item properties in bulk?  Please don't tell me I have to choose the 3-dot menu next to every filename.  Thank you!! 

26 Replies
@HeikeSchaefer No progress on MS ticket yet.

@jeremy2305 Great, please keep us all updated if you hear anything back from support team or found the solution to solve this. Thank you.

Please consider giving a Like if my post helped you in any way.

We finally got a reply from our MS Support Engineer:
"Kindly be informed we now have this issue highlighted to the engineering team as we were able to reproduce same issue in-house."
No timeline yet.
Thanks @sukieP. No progress on my end other than being assigned an escalation engineer.
@sukieP For what it's worth, edit in grid view is now working in our tenant with nothing needing to be done on our end. There were no updates to my ticket after it was escalated so I'm not sure what the problem was exactly. I just happened to check after being out of the office for a few weeks, and all is good again.
Thank you @jeremy2305! We just tried it, and still broken in our tenant. Maybe we'll get the update in near future.

Has anyone managed to edit in grid view and retain the thumbnail preview? Thumbnail preview seems to disappear in 'edit in grid view'.