SOLVED

SharePoint Online - Office Graph error message

Brass Contributor

Hello Everyone,
a user from our company have a problem at the sharePoint start site.
She get the following error Message: "this is a limited version of the page because Office Graph is disabled. More information about activating Office Graph"
The User cant see all information at the start site like other users... for example recently sites are not there.

2022-07-22_16-15.png

Does anyone of you know, what the problem here is or knows a solution to solve this?

4 Replies

@Silas_Muth If it is just disabled for one user it can be re-enabled by that user by signing into the Microsoft 365 portal in their browser (https://www.office.com), clicking the menu button at the top left corner, selecting Delve and then going to settings.

When you click it. choose Feature settings. Make sure that Show documents in Delve and in the Discover view in OneDrive for Business is enabled then click OK.

Reference: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/why-is-the-sites-list-in-office-blank-23fbf70c-d9c5-4ed2-a...

Hello @Bharath Arja
I tried this with the user before i post this and we activated the function "Show documents in Delve and in the Discover view in OneDrive for Business".
But the Problem is still there
best response confirmed by Silas_Muth (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hello,
after a long time and remain persistent, the MS Support told me a solution for this problem.
You have to go to the SharePoint Admin Center -> more functions -> User profiles -> Manage User profiles -> search for the user name -> edit my profil
And now you can activate the check box (OfficeGraphEnabled) at the bottom of the site.
Thanks! It worked for me because I'm lucky enough to have access to the Sharepoint admin center. End users don't have it. But it seems to be a bug, because it happens when the end user unchecks an option in Delve, and then wants to revert. It is not possible to go back to the original situation by changing the same option again. That's why I think Microsoft should fix this in Delve, without forcing the end user to call an administrator.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Silas_Muth (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hello,
after a long time and remain persistent, the MS Support told me a solution for this problem.
You have to go to the SharePoint Admin Center -> more functions -> User profiles -> Manage User profiles -> search for the user name -> edit my profil
And now you can activate the check box (OfficeGraphEnabled) at the bottom of the site.

View solution in original post