Sharepoint Online: MS Forms web part submission notifications

Copper Contributor

I added an MS Forms web part to a SharePoint page, and in the forms settings>response receipts, I indicated that I would like to receive an email notification when someone submits a response. This doesn't appear to be work as we have already received several responses. This is a SharePoint Teams site. Any ideas as to what might be going on?

Thanks!

3 Replies

@radbirdz 

I have tested this on my SharePoint site & it is working fine for me.

ganeshsanap_0-1619528266499.png

Is this a Microsoft 365 group form? What are the settings for your MS form. I have below settings, form is added to team site and it is working as expected.

ganeshsanap_1-1619528380946.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap 

These are our options - same as yours. The site permissions are driven by the companion Microsoft Teams site, and think this has something to do with the issue as I have another SharePoint site that is not connected to a Teams site, and this feature is working as expected. 

I am an owner of the Teams site, but I just tried adding myself as an owner of the SharePoint site. Unfortunately, I'm still not receiving email notifications. I will likely need to discuss with our SP admin to see what can be done. Thanks!

radbirdz_0-1619535673522.png

@radbirdz
I believe the email notification goes to the person who created the form - not the SP site.
You can also create a Power Automate Flow that will send an email to anyone you designate.

Che