Sharepoint Online - Deixar visível somente página e menu de navegação (aspecto de site comum)

Copper Contributor

Crie um ambiente no Sharepoint, que servirá como uma Intranet com procedimentos e informações.

Consigo fazer os membros com perfil de leitura uma visão como na imagem 2 ?

A intenção é limitar a navegação e principalmente dar um aspecto mais próximo de um site comum aos usuários leigos.

Imagem 1

imagem1.png

Imagem 2

imagem2.png

Modelo utilizado:
Da Microsoft: Centro de voluntários.

Desde já agradeço muito!

4 Replies

@Jilmar Até onde eu sei, isso não é algo que você pode conseguir sem uma programação bastante extensa, e eu não recomendo alterar ou remover a navegação padrão no Microsoft 365. No entanto, você, com programação, deve tentar conseguir isso então causará problemas de manutenção no futuro.

In english

As far as I know, this isn't something you can achieve without some pretty extensive programming, and I don't recommend changing or removing the default navigation in Microsoft 365. However, should you, with programming, try and succeed in achieving this then will it cause maintenance problems in the future.

@Jilmar This seems to be a duplicate of this post in another language.

Anyways, try my below suggestions & let us know if it helps you:

You cannot hide all these things using SharePoint out of the box options. You can hide few of the things by following below articles:

1. Instruct users to use focus mode - This hides site header, site & hub navigation and app bar.
  2. Set site navigation visibility to Off - follow New Navigation features for SharePoint team sites 
  3. You can remove "New", "Page Details", etc. options by creating a site page based on home page - follow SharePoint Online: Create a blank page without header & title 
  4. Temporarily disable SharePoint app bar - follow Introducing a SharePoint app bar that features global navigation 

If you want to hide all the things as given in 2nd image, you have to hide those using custom CSS. You can inject custom CSS to SharePoint site/modern pages is SPFx Application Customizer.

For more information check my answers given here:

1. How can I include the same JS and CSS files on multiple SharePoint Modern Page? 
  2. Hiding Office 365 Ribbon in SharePoint 

NoteDOM manipulation & CSS customizations are not recommended by Microsoft and some of your customization may break if Microsoft changes HTML element id/classes in new release updates.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.