SOLVED

SharePoint Online Custom Attributes

Copper Contributor

Hi all, I have a question regarding CustomAttributes in Sharepoint Online.

I have a User with thes CustomAttributes (Synced with ADConnect)

JanMartenHohnroth_0-1626856356482.png

I want to get "CustomAttribute3" into 

JanMartenHohnroth_1-1626856454340.png

Sharepoint Online Userprofile. How is that possible?

Thanks for your Help!

2 Replies
best response confirmed by JanMartenHohnroth (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @JanMartenHohnroth ,

First of all: You can't take anything from powershell and than simply tell powershell to insert it into any web interface. The workaround for this is the PowerShell SharePoint Online Module:

More about the module here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/sharepoint/sharepoint-online/connect-sharepoint-online?v...

After your installation, you can try to do it yourself or you explain more percisely what you want to change, add, create etc.

Best regards,
Schnittlauch

"First, No system is safe. Second, Aim for the impossible. Third no Backup, no Mercy" - Schnittlauch

My answer helped you? Don't forget to leave a like. Also mark the answer as solved when your problem is solved. :)
Hi @Snittlauch

thanks for you answer. I did it now with Graph Explorer.

Best regards,
Jan
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by JanMartenHohnroth (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @JanMartenHohnroth ,

First of all: You can't take anything from powershell and than simply tell powershell to insert it into any web interface. The workaround for this is the PowerShell SharePoint Online Module:

More about the module here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/sharepoint/sharepoint-online/connect-sharepoint-online?v...

After your installation, you can try to do it yourself or you explain more percisely what you want to change, add, create etc.

Best regards,
Schnittlauch

"First, No system is safe. Second, Aim for the impossible. Third no Backup, no Mercy" - Schnittlauch

My answer helped you? Don't forget to leave a like. Also mark the answer as solved when your problem is solved. :)

View solution in original post