SOLVED

SharePoint Online Communication Site not showing RSS

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone! I have been trying to add RSS webpart into my SharePoint Online Communication Sites but have been unable to see it as a we 

bchua_0-1653357268402.png

2 Replies

If not, is there any other way to display dynamic news from news sites without the use of RSS? 

best response confirmed by bchua (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@bchua This is a known limitation in modern experience, you cannot add SharePoint default RSS feed web part to a Communication Site.

Workaround: Use this SPFx web part (RSS Reader) created by community members: RSS Reader

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by bchua (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@bchua This is a known limitation in modern experience, you cannot add SharePoint default RSS feed web part to a Communication Site.

Workaround: Use this SPFx web part (RSS Reader) created by community members: RSS Reader

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post