sharepoint (on-premise) content search web part in classic page

Copper Contributor

I am unable to create content search web part in classic page with SP2016. I am unable to get relevant results after Querying.

3 Replies

@Hareesha Can you show us the search query you are using and the screenshot of sample data (list/library/pages) you are expecting as search results?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap 

I can able to see the Relevant Results But I am not able to see those results in content search webpart after applying.

@Hareesha Can you show us the configurations you made on content search web part?

You need to provide more information to troubleshoot this & answer your question more precisely.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.