SOLVED

SharePoint Modern Page custom column layouts

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I need to build the following layouts (4-column content and Org Chart / Structure) in SharePoint Modern Page but am having trouble determining which tools to use.

4-column Content:

4column.PNG

Org Chart:

orgchart.PNG

The current problem I have is that the columns for the page layout currently is set max at 3. For the Org Chart, the layout is giving me problems as well since the image of each person is parallel to their name and position (I thought the Text editor webpart would be able to handle it but it doesn't allow images there).

Please help guide me what tools I can use or what I can do to replicate the contents from above. For the Org Chart, it doesn't necessarily have to be the same layout as above but at least something to display Org Structure and Employee Details.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Beau Cameron (MVP)
Solution
Unfortunately we don't have yet the capability to create modern page layouts in the way you need

@Juan Carlos González MartínOk that's fine, but could do you have suggestions on possible alternatives? Particularly for the org chart / structure

I solved the Org Chart by just using the People Web Part. However, it seems there's really no way yet to do the 4-column layout as of now
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Beau Cameron (MVP)
Solution
Unfortunately we don't have yet the capability to create modern page layouts in the way you need

View solution in original post