SOLVED

SharePoint: Microsoft Lists: New Lookup column type support

Copper Contributor

GA date for this feature is November 2022. Is this released start or end of November? Please advise.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by jabrillo2022 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jabrillo2022 This feature is not released in yet in GA. 

Also, the release timelines given in roadmap are not always fixed. Feature might be released at the start or end or anytime within a given month.

Microsoft can also extend the release timelines in case feature is not fully developed/tested before expected release timeline.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@jabrillo2022 Usually targeted release tenants get new features earlier than standard release tenants.

Check more information at: Set up the Standard or Targeted release options 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

It is now February of 2024 and I still don't see these updates in our tenant. There are no updates on the rollout on the Roadmap site. Do we have an update on this?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by jabrillo2022 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jabrillo2022 This feature is not released in yet in GA. 

Also, the release timelines given in roadmap are not always fixed. Feature might be released at the start or end or anytime within a given month.

Microsoft can also extend the release timelines in case feature is not fully developed/tested before expected release timeline.

View solution in original post