SOLVED

SharePoint List Time Zone

Copper Contributor

We have a list we are using to coordinate across time zones and it's displaying the incorrect time when I'm logged in.

For example, my regional settings are central US time, but the timezone it's showing is Pacific (its two hours behind my machine and regional settings). When the SharePoint list is displaying a time, how does it decide which time zone to use if it's not the logged in users' regional settings?

1 Reply
best response confirmed by jwa33 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jwa33 check if this article helps to understand how SharePoint date column works: How Date-Time Columns Work In SharePoint 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by jwa33 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@jwa33 check if this article helps to understand how SharePoint date column works: How Date-Time Columns Work In SharePoint 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

For SharePoint/Power Platform blogs, visit: Ganesh Sanap Blogs

View solution in original post