SharePoint list pages

Copper Contributor

I have a SharePoint list that has 1000 rows.

Is it possible to separate the list into 10 pages? One page contains 100 rows per page.   

5 Replies

@namkhing Do you want to create 10 separate site pages and show filtered list items on it?

Here's what you can do:

1. Create 10 site pages

2. On each page, add a List web part

3. In list web part, you can edit the list view.

4. Filter list view based on item ID like ID is greater than 0 AND ID is less than 101 and so on for each page.

5. OR you can create 10 different list views in list itself & add those on 10 different pages.

6. If there will be more than 1000 items in list in future, you can adjust the filter of last list view like item ID is greater than 900 --> do not add less than condition in filter section.

Following documentations will help you with list views & filtering:

1.  Create, change, or delete a view of a list or library 
  2. Use filtering to modify a SharePoint view 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap 

Thank you for your reply.

What is the list web part, could you explain more on this? Thank you very much!

@namkhing Check below documentation of list web part in SharePoint

Use the List web part 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Is there a way to do in the list itself? In the future, there will be more than 1000 items as well. Thanks!

@namkhing What exactly you are trying to achieve here? 

I am suggesting you to create list views, which you are doing within list itself. Also, your original questions was to separate the list into 10 pages. So, to separate the same list on multiple pages to show different records, you must create different list views/filters.

And if you will have more than 1000 items in future, those will be shown in last list view (6th point in my above post). If you want to split those items & show on new page, you can do that as well by following the same steps.