SharePoint List numbers displayed on a different SharePoint page

Copper Contributor

In SharePoint 2013 my team had an All In One page to show the numbers of "New" Or "In-Progress" items of 7 other SharePoint lists. A guy on our team had programmed this with JavaScript. I am trying to set this up for my current company and cannot figure out how to get the open item count from lists or how to put all of the numbers from each list on one page.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you,

3 Replies

Hello @Pacifico349 

you can use SharePoint Search with PnP Modern Search Web Parts https://microsoft-search.github.io/pnp-modern-search/ . With search you can rollup your items or documents over different sites and lists in a dashboard. With query parameters you can filter by the status or other available properties.

I think with search result customization you can only display the numbers of the items in your prefered status.

Best, Dave

David, thank you for the information. Unfortunately I am just a basic user with full control over our team site. I do not have the permissions to use the PnP features.

Any additional ideas would be helpful.

Thank you,

Hello @Pacifico349 

you can use the highlighted content Web Part to rollup informations/documents/items, but no customizing available...

Best, Dave