We have a sharepoint list created a month ago, with some automations in power automate to create or update the items. The list worked fine until yesterday, that we start experience some issues:
- We can't add new columns
- We can create views, but the views are not working and are somehow deleted.
- The new items added since yesterday are not visible in all items view (they are there, I can access through the link generated in automation, but can't be seen in list or filtered)
- We can't edit a field that is a lookup for users (we can edit other fields). This field worked until yesterday.
I made changes yesterday in the power automate flows, and the flows are working, but it seems somehow the list is not working properly. I have tried to deactivate the flows (can't erase them, they took a lot of working), to reset caché/cookies/another navigator but nothing seems to work. I'm the owner of the sharepoint site and have all permissions on the list.