Sharepoint list custom button in each rows

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I'm new to sharepoint but I want to do something that seems quite hard to do.

I would like to add a button to each rows of a list that would display "to be approved" and when I click on it, it would send an email to the customer concerned by the file to be approved and send him the file's url. 

When the customer goes on that page it would show him a button named "actions" that would open a pop up with two button ("approve" and "reject") with a textarea. 

Customer actions would be logged in another list (what he choose and the message if there is one) and the button on my list that showed "to be approved" would then display "approved" and would not be clickable. 

I could do that in a matter of minutes with pure code but I'm quite lost with sharepoint modern online. 

I've seen that this could quite be done with Flows but I don't know how to update the value of the button (how could I know that the button as been clicked => maybe with the file's ID as a reference).

If someone could help me that would be very nice. 

Thank you :) 

EDIT : In no matter I can use Flow to do that. My client doesn't want to pay the licensing so.... I've made a button webpart with spfx but how can I add it in the Document Library ? 

2 Replies

@Juan Carlos González Martín I edited my post to mention that I cannot use flows but thanks I already read her post which is fantastic, I used it and worked pretty well but not applicable for my client's requirements :)