SOLVED

Sharepoint List Attachment - Sharepoint Library

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I am wondering if it is possible to create a link betwen files in Sharepoint List attachment and Sharepoint Libreay.

Thank you,

Juli

3 Replies
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@julilis It is Possible but not out of the Box. 

Step1:-  Whenever an Item in Created in a List trigger a Flow that will create a Folder in Document Library with the ID of the List Item as the folder name

Step 2 - Create a Conditional formatting column in the List so that it creates a Hyper link pointing to the folder in the Document library. 

It will Take some time to do it but it is possible.  

Hi @Maruthi Gadde 

It will be great,

Thank you,

Juli

Hi @julilis Hello, have you been able to do this?

Would you mind sharing your work with me or is it too complicated to share?

I would like to do the same thing (sharepoint list --> create a corresponding folder in a sharepoint library and see the link to the sharepoint library folder in the sharepoint list).

But unfortunately I have no experience with conditional formatting in Sharepoint lists and very little experience with flows. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@julilis It is Possible but not out of the Box. 

Step1:-  Whenever an Item in Created in a List trigger a Flow that will create a Folder in Document Library with the ID of the List Item as the folder name

Step 2 - Create a Conditional formatting column in the List so that it creates a Hyper link pointing to the folder in the Document library. 

It will Take some time to do it but it is possible.  

View solution in original post