SharePoint links to a pdf (in Excel Online) add %25

Copper Contributor

So the department that I work for at my university is trying to set up a SharePoint to house documents submitted by students in one location. This involves the student filling out a Microsoft Form and submitting their documents through the form upload there. My co-workers would then ideally have access to all of these documents in different Excel spreadsheets online depending on the type of document. Most document types I have tested pose no problem but the links generated to access PDFs change %20 -> %2520 in the hyperlink. The files are uploaded no problem and can be accessed through the folders in the shared drive but they are buried kind of deep and I would like this to be as straightforward as possible which would entail being able to click the link associated with each students submission in the Excel file. 

I don't know if I'm going to be able to get much help here as I don't really have much access regarding how my university's SharePoint stuff is set up but any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

2 Replies
Hello,

Do you have this working now ?
I have currently the same behaviour. It was working before and suddenly all links had double encoding in the Excel file redirecting to other files.

Thanks

@MatthieuServien It is working for me today. I hope it was just a one time issue and this doesn't become a recurring issue.