SharePoint Integration with Siebel CRM (Version 8.1)

Copper Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for an option to integrate SharePoint with Siebel 8.1.

There are documents related to Siebel integration available.

But the concern is that, they are obsolete now from Siebel end. 

BizTalk is not supported.

Siebel Collaboration is also not supported.

Is there any recent whitepapers available on this integration request?

Not Supported: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb613692.aspx

Any inputs on this would be of great help.

Regards, Aravind

2 Replies
My understanding is that Siebel should be the one providing integration points...from Microsoft side, I'm not aware of what are the integration options available...Might I ask what version of SharePoint do you have?

What are the main features when we integrate SharePoint with Siebel?

Integration Scope

SIEBEL CRM INTEGRATION WITH SHAREPOING.JPGThe scope of this integration is to provide a
read-only view of the
data retrieved from the
Line-of-Business (LOB) applications, in this, the case being Siebel CRM. Insertion and deletion of
data in Siebel CRM from SharePoint portal is outside the scope of this document.

Integration Benefits and Values
Outlined below are the benefits that can be achieved from this integration solution:  •     It provides a one-stop data access of different LOBapplications •    Requires no training for SharePoint users in Siebel as they can access the Siebel data on the Share point portal itself •    SharePoint functionality features enable Siebel data to improve the efficiency of the SharePoint users as well as service levels to the customer •   Users of SharePoint can easily access the different Siebel features from the SharePoint portal

Thanks,
Naini Anjaneyulu
Siebel CRM Manager