SOLVED

Sharepoint Form Attachment Alternative

Copper Contributor

Hi,

As I can't upload attachments to a Form questionnaire, any ideas how I can implement an "Upload" section to Sharepoint outside of Document Library (as I'm wanting it to no longer be visible once uploaded).

Any ideas for me to try/look into?

4 Replies
best response confirmed by Encrtia (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Internal users? You could have a list and allow attachments and have flow monitor that list for new items and handle stripping the attachments out into another location. Have the default view have a filter that won’t ever show any items.

@Chris Webb, yup - that worked great. Now I'll just need to see about updating Flow to premium to avoid the delay of 15 minutes between automated Flows..

@Chris Webb 

I didn't get the solve you had. I have a form with 15 questions which i would like to add attachments to. Microsoft Forms doesn't allow for it. It is for internal users. How would i be able to ask the 15 questions and then have people attach stuff to it? Thanks!

@guillermo77  The only option you really have besides creating a custom powerapp on a list, is using the old classic Survey App(list). You can go to site contents on your site, click new > App then survey is there. These I believe allow for attachments. Or you can wait a bit and Forms is going to allow attachments for internal users soon on the forms. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Encrtia (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Internal users? You could have a list and allow attachments and have flow monitor that list for new items and handle stripping the attachments out into another location. Have the default view have a filter that won’t ever show any items.

View solution in original post