SOLVED

Sharepoint folder navigation turn off

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Can I turn off somehow the folder navigation, tree view?

3 Replies

@Foxzor Where do you want to turn off the folder navigation, in document library in other web parts? can you add screenshot for better understanding?

If you want to show only documents in library without folders, follow this article: SharePoint Online: How to Hide Folders in Document Library and Show All Files? 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

best response confirmed by Foxzor (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Foxzor Unfortunately, you cannot turn off this folder navigation/breadcrumb as there are no settings available for this in SharePoint.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Foxzor (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Foxzor Unfortunately, you cannot turn off this folder navigation/breadcrumb as there are no settings available for this in SharePoint.

View solution in original post