Sharepoint filter information displays "null"

Copper Contributor

Hello, recently I encountered this problem in my SharePoint List where it displays "null" when I'm applying filters

The filter function itself still works properly, but weirdly it shows null in the filter information just after the list name. How can I solve this issue so it will display the proper filter I'm applying?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

5 Replies

@YogaLayang What is the data type of column where you are applying filter? Can you share screenshot after filtering to understand the issue and answer your question more precisely?

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

@ganeshsanap The two data type that I use to apply filters are date type and choice. Unfortunately I am unable to post a screenshot here as the site doesn't allow me. But if I am to illustrate it, it looks something like this in my Sharepoint List.

Correct Display

MyListName > Date > Shift (Shift 1, Shift 2, Shift 3) 

But instead it displays as

MyListName > null > null

@YogaLayang Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce your issue. I just tried the same and it is working fine for me: 

ganeshsanap_0-1665127934883.png

I will suggest you to raise a support ticket with Microsoft directly: M365 support - online support 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

The issue persists exactly just like in your screenshot except in my case it's showing null instead of the filtered columns. I guess I must submit a support ticket like you suggested. Thanks for the help!

@YogaLayang Sure, let us know what you hear back from Microsoft.